- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
Car Accident Specialist
Car Accident Specialist: Most people think they should call their primary care doctor after an accident. Your primary doctor is probably an excellent physician and should inform them of your injuries. However, there are two reasons why you shouldnâ€™t rely on them as the doctor that is going to treat your injuries. First, your primary doctor will most likely not want to get involved in treating accident injuries. Your primary care physician focuses their care on patients who have internal medical conditions. Rather than on spinal injuries, concussions, broken bones etc… Your primary care physician will likely refer you out to a specialist. Being involved in an automobile accident can be a stressful situation for many and suffering an injury as a result can create further complications. When the symptoms begin to interfere with the individual’s everyday lifestyle, it’s essential to seek immediate medical attention from a car accident specialist in order to relieve the individual’s pain and discomfort. A chiropractor can treat a variety of injuries and conditions, including whiplash, a common type of neck injury during auto accidents, among other types of injuries. Dr. Alex Jimenezâ€™s collection of articles specifically focus on describing how a healthcare professional can heal the body, restoring the individualâ€™s original health after experiencing whiplash or another type of injury during a car accident. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900.