- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
Personal injury claims are not settled withoutÂ theÂ proper documentationÂ showingÂ that chiropractic careÂ was aÂ reasonable andÂ necessaryÂ medical expense. Accidents or injuries not only cause physical harm to you or a loved one, being involved in a personal injury case can often be confusing and complicated. These type of circumstances are unfortunately, fairly common and when the individual is faced with pain and discomfort as a result of trauma an accident or an underlying condition has been aggravated by the injury, finding the right treatment for their specific complication can be another challenge on its own. Dr. Alex Jimenezâ€™s compilation of personal injury articles highlights a variety of p.i. cases, including automobile accidents resulting in whiplash, while also summarizing various effective treatments, such as chiropractic care. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900 or text to call Dr. Jimenez personally at (915) 540-8444.