- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
Cannabinoids: Plants areÂ where medicine comes from. Now there is more research being conducted and more information is developing when it comes to medical options for various ailments, conditions, diseases, disorders etc… Chiropractor, Dr. Alexander Jimenez investigates and brings insight to these developing medicines. How they can help patients, what they can do and what they cannot do.
Many know about cannabinoids from the marijuana plant. It is the most recognized cannabinoidÂ tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), this is the compound that causes feelings of euphoria.
Scientists identified cannabinoids only in cannabis. However, new research has found these same medicinal qualities in many plants, including black pepper, broccoli, carrots, clove, echinacea and ginseng.
These vegetables or spices won’t get you high, but having an understanding of how these different plants affect the human body can lead to vital health discoveries.
For more information, or if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900