- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
Conditions Treated:Â Chronic Pain, Auto Accident Care, Back Pain, Low Back Pain, Back Injuries, Sciatica, Neck Pain, Work Injuries, Personal Injuries, Sports Injuries, Migraine Headaches, Scoliosis, Complex Herniated Discs, Fibromyalgia,Â Wellness & Nutrition,Â Stress Management, and Complex Injuries.
As El Pasoâ€™s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Clinic & Integrated Medicine Center,Â we are focused in treating patients after debilitating injuries and chronic pain syndromes. We focus on improving your ability through flexibility, mobility and agility programs tailored for all age groups and disabilities.
If Dr. Alex Jimenez feels you need other treatment, then you will be referred to a clinic or Physician that is best suited for you.Â Â Dr. Jimenez has teamed with the top surgeons, clinical specialist, medical researchers and premiere rehabilitation providers to bring El Paso the top clinical treatments to our community.Â Â Providing the top non-invasive protocols is our priority.Â Â The clinical insight is what our patients demand in order to give them the appropriate care required.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900