- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
Testimonies: Chiropractor, Dr. Alex Jimenez looks into the results of various case studies. These are the testimonies of various patients that allowed themselves and their conditions/disorders to be studied, analyzed and ultimately corrected through chiropractic manipulation. The data has been compiled in order to educate by bringing knowledge and insight to those that may be skeptical about chiropractic medicine.
These patient testimonies detail Dr. Jimenez’s step by step procedure of what goes into a chiropractic/rehabilitation treatment program.Â If he feels an individual needs other treatment, then he will refer the individual to the appropriate clinic or physician that is best suited for the ailment.Â Â Dr. Jimenez has teamed with the top surgeons, clinical specialists, medical researchers andÂ premiere rehabilitationÂ providers to bring El Paso the top clinical treatments.
These treatments focus on what works for the individual. Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic also strive to promote fitness and better the body through researched methods and wellness programs. These programs are natural, and use the bodyâ€™s own ability to achieve goals of improvement, rather than introducing harmful chemicals, controversial hormone replacement, surgery, or addictive medications.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900