- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain has far reaching effect on many physiological processes. Dr. Jimenez reveals topic and issues affecting his patients. Understanding the pain is critical to its treatment. So here we begin the process for our patients in the journey of recovery.
Just about everyone feels pain from time to time. When you cut your finger or pull a muscle, pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. Once the injury heals, you stop hurting.
Chronic pain is different. Your body keeps hurting weeks, months, or even years after the injury. Doctors often define chronic pain as any pain that lasts for 3 to 6 months or more.
Chronic pain can have real effects on your day-to-day life and your mental health. But you and your doctor can work together to treat it.
Do call upon us to help you. We do understand the problem that should never be taken lightly.