- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
El Paso, TX. Chiropractor, Dr. Alexander Jimenez discusses clinical neurophysiology. Dr. Jimenez will explore the clinical significance and functional activities of peripheral nerve fibers, the spinal cord, brainstem, and brain in the context of visceral and musculoskeletal disorders. Patients will gain an advanced understanding of the anatomy, genetics, biochemistry, and physiology of pain in relation to various clinical syndromes. Nutritional biochemistry related to nociception and pain will be incorporated. Implementation of this information into therapeutic programs will be emphasized.
Our team has takes greatÂ pride in bringing our families and injured patients onlyÂ clinically proven treatments protocols. Â By teaching complete holistic wellness as a lifestyle,Â we also change not only our patients lives but their families as well.Â We do this so that we may reach as many El Pasoans who need us, no matter the affordability issues.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900.