- Motorcycle Crash Injury Rehab: EP’s Personal Injury Doctors
- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- Vocal Cord Injury: EP Personal Injury Doctors
- Slipping and Falling Injuries: Personal Injury Doctors
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries: Personal Injury Doctors
- Rear End Collision Injuries: EP’s Personal Injury Doctors
- Trapped Sciatic Nerve In or Around Hamstrings: Personal Injury
- Dr. Alex Jimenez Presents: How Hypertension Is Explained (Part 2)
- Whiplash Nerve Injury: EP Personal Injury Doctors
- Sciatica From Working Out: EP’s Personal Injury Doctors
El Paso, TX. Chiropractor, Dr. Alexander Jimenez discusses clinical neurology. Dr. Jimenez provides an advanced understanding of the systematic investigation of common and complex neurological complaints including headache, dizziness, weakness, numbness, and ataxia. The focus will be on the pathophysiology, symptomatology, and management of pain in relation to headache and other neurologic conditions, with the capacity to distinguish serious from benign pain syndromes.
Our clinical focus and personal goals are to help your body heal itself naturally in a quick and effective manner.Â At times, it may seem like a long path; nevertheless, with our commitment to you, itâ€™s a sure to be anÂ exciting journey. TheÂ commitment to you in health is to, never looseÂ our deep connection to each one of our patients in this journey.
When your body is truly healthy, you will arrive at your optimal fitness level proper physiological fitness state. Â We want to help you live a new and improved lifestyle. Over the last 2 decades while researching and testing methods with thousands of patients we have learned what works effectively at decreasing pain while increasing human vitality.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900.