- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
- A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
- Running Piriformis Syndrome: Personal Injury Doctors
- Revitalize and Rebuild with Chiropractic Care | El Paso, Tx (2023)
- Building a Stronger Body = Better Life | El Paso, Tx (2023)
Personal Health Coach
A Personal Health Coach is a mentor and wellness practitioner that supports and helps individuals reach their optimal health and feel their best through a customized food and lifestyle program that meets their unique needs and goals.
Health coaching does not focus on one diet or way of living.
Integrative Nutrition Coaching focuses on:
- Bio-individuality meaning weâ€™re all different and are unique
- Emotional needs
- Physical needs
It emphasizes health beyond the plate and wellness through primary food. At the core is the idea that there are areas that impact health just as much as food. This means that:
- Physical activity
All contribute to overall well being.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to health and wellness.
These professionals work with clients and teach them how to:
- Detox their bodies
- Fuel their bodies
- Maintain their bodies
This leads to individuals becoming the:
That they can be!
Personal Health Coaches offer services in private one-on-one sessions and group coaching.