- Meeting El Paso’s Gender-Affirming Care Needs For LGBT+
- Epidural & Spinal Decompression Therapy For Back Pain
- Therapeutic Wavelengths, Tissue Absorption, & Spinal Decompression
- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
Seniors don’t have to learn how to live with pain!Â Chiropractic care for the elderly can help, as it is, one of the most effective and safest forms of healthÂ careÂ to treat pain related conditions.Â The elder we live, the more issues we have with our muscles and joints. Dr. Jimenez discusses the aging process and how it affects those in their prime of life.Â Dr. JimenezÂ offers a range of treatment options. From deep tissue massage,Â manual therapy and spinal manipulation.Â Seniors experiencing problems and or pain can benefit fromÂ chiropractic treatment. Chiropractic treatment has been shown to have multiple benefits for the elderly. Increased mobility, decreased risk of falls and other injuries. And routineÂ chiropractic treatmentÂ can not only help improve overall health and well-being, but gives them more sense of independence in their lives. For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez atÂ (915) 850-0900.