- Painful musculoskeletal conditions
- Other health issues
How Chiropractic Supports The Health Of The SpineThe main focus of chiropractic is on the health of the spine. This is because the spine’s health is the base for all other aspects of the body’s health. When the spine is properly aligned, nerve energy/communication and blood circulation are optimized to support the body’s function. When the body is in proper form the health benefits are numerous. These include:
- Pain alleviation
- Increased energy
- Increased productivity
- Clear thinking
- Improved biomechanics movement
- Improved mood
Treatment OptionsChiropractic builds-up the body’s nervous system, immune system, and strengthens the musculoskeletal system. What to expect from treatment sessions depends on each individual’s specific conditions, needs, and goals. Treatment can include:
- Spinal adjustments combined with other treatment techniques are needed to maintain the body’s health long term.
- Understanding the causes of ill health/conditions will help manage and prevent issues. A chiropractor and a health coach can discuss positive lifestyle modification factors that will help like:
- Posture education
- Exercise tips
- Stress management techniques
- Sleep modification
- Developing healthy diet habits
Deep/Soft tissue massage
- Soreness, stiffness, and connective tissue flexibility problems are common with misalignment. Addressing these areas with physical therapeutic massage will help reinforce proper body alignment.
Prescribed exercise program
- A chiropractic practitioner will recommend exercises for strengthening and stretching muscles, tendons will provide support for optimal body alignment and overall health.