- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
Weight Loss:Â People who are overweight or obese and are suffering from back pain may not realize that their excess weight contributes to their back pain. It is a known fact that people who are overweight are at risk for back pain, joint pain and muscle strain. Not only is back pain an issue but other symptoms of obese or overweight people may include fatigue, difficulty breathing and/or shortness of breath during short periods of physical activity. When this happens people begin to avoid physical activity which in turn leads to not only pain but various other unhealthy conditions. Dr. Jimenez brings theÂ PUSH-as-Rx Â®â„¢Â System which is a program designed by a strength-agility coach and physiology doctor with a combined 40 years of experience. At its core, the program is the multidisciplinary study of reactive agility, body mechanics and extreme motion dynamics. Through continuous and detailed assessments of the clients in motion and while under direct supervised stress loads, a clear quantitative picture of body dynamics emerges. This system with continualÂ dynamic adjustments has helped many of our patients in their weight loss. Plus they become faster and stronger. Results demonstrate clear improved agility and speed no matter the age. Along with physical training Dr. Jimenez and the trainers offer nutritional advice. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900 or text to call Dr. Jimenez personally at (915) 540-8444.