Pain Relief With Healthy FoodMost individuals will experience back pain at some point. There are a variety of causes from disease to injury and just normal wear and tear. Fortunately, for most, it will be short-lived. But for some chronic pain can develop, creating a new set of health issues and makes achieving back pain relief more complicated. It may sound too easy but making adjustments to your diet can make all the difference in dealing with and eliminating back pain.
Manage and eradicate back painConstantly going for the wrong foods, speeds up the inflammation process. Various studies show certain foods contain components that have anti-inflammatory properties. Experts agree that choosing healthy foods for and/or chronic illnesses reduces flare-ups, inflammation and helps heal the body back to top form. The pain reduces because the inflammation triggers are kept in check. This means the grocery store and healthy foods can be a powerful tool for fighting inflammation. Our ancestors lived off the land eating organic natural foods and healed themselves without refined products.
Multi-colored vegetables and fruitsDark green vegetables supply powerful nutrients that fight inflammation. Added benefits are they help remove cancer-causing free radicals. Examples include:
- Collard greens
Nutritional ReliefThe ability to heal the body with proper food choices should be a no brainer. But because humans are creatures of habit, breaking away from what is normal for the individual can be a challenge. Some simple ways to start eating toward healing:
- Reduce the fat intake like butter, corn, red meat, and simple carbohydrates that are high in sugar and low in fiber.
- When eating fill up with vegetables, fruits, and herbs and reduce the meat intake. Eat two to three servings of fruits and vegetables at all meals.
- Choose varieties of fruits and vegetables:
- Use spices like turmeric and ginger. Add generous amounts while cooking.
- Add fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, or sardines.