Gloria experienced considerable foot pain which extended throughout her entire body. Her plantar fasciitis developed due to her everyday physical activities. Gloria describes how her foot pain and plantar fasciitis affected her quality of life. The custom foot orthotics provided to her by Dr. Alex Jimenez, a chiropractor in El Paso, TX, tremendously helped improve her foot pain and plantar fasciitis symptoms. Gloria describes how much comfort the custom foot orthotics provided for her painful symptoms. Gloria highly recommends Dr. Alex Jimenez as the non-surgical choice for foot pain and plantar fasciitis treatment, among other health issues.
Treat Plantar Fasciitis & Foot Pain with *FOOT LEVELERS ORTHOTICS* | El Paso, TX (2019)
This condition affects approximately 2 million people in the United States a year.
There are doctors that believe bone spurs are the cause, and surgery is needed. However, bone spurs are not the cause of plantar fasciitis. Surgery will not eliminate the pain but may weaken or even rupture the plantar fascia
- Pain on the bottom of the heel
- Pain in the arch of the foot
- Pain that is usually worse upon arising
- Pain that increases over a period of months
- Swelling on the bottom of the heel
- Improper footwear
- Strenuous activity
- High arches or flat feet
- Poor shock absorption shoes
Plantar fasciitis is commonly seen in middle-aged patients.
We also see it often in those who place a great deal of stress on their feet like:
We are blessed to present to youÂ El Pasoâ€™s Premier Wellness & Injury Care Clinic.
Our services are specialized and focused on injuries and the complete recovery process.Â Our areas of practice includeÂ Wellness & Nutrition, Chronic Pain,Â Personal Injury,Â Auto Accident Care, Work Injuries, Back Injury, LowÂ Back Pain, Neck Pain,Â MigraineÂ Treatment, Sports Injuries,Â Severe Sciatica, Scoliosis, Complex Herniated Discs,Â Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Stress Management, and Complex Injuries.
As El Pasoâ€™s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Clinic & Integrated Medicine Center,Â we passionately are focused on treating patients after frustrating injuries and chronic pain syndromes. We focus on improving your ability through flexibility, mobility and agility programs tailored for all age groups and disabilities.
We want you to live a life filled with more energy, positive attitude, better sleep, less pain, proper body weight and educated on how to maintain this way of life.
We Are Ready To Help You Get Back To Your Normal Life!
How Chiropractic Helps Plantar Fasciitis
Chiropractic care is a very effective treatment for plantar fasciitis as well as the pain that is caused by the condition. Chiropractic for plantar fasciitis involves a very precise technique that involves adjustments to the feet and ankles as well as spinal alignment. This provides several benefits.
- Reduces Stress in the Plantar FasciaÂ â€“ When a ligament is inflamed or stressed the tissue can develop very small tears that cause the pain of plantar fasciitis. Chiropractic adjustments made to the heel and foot take the pressure off of the plantar fascia, allowing it to relax.
- Promotes HealingÂ â€“ When the stress on the plantar fascia is reduced through these chiropractic adjustments, the foot can begin to heal. The chiropractor may also recommend specific exercises that stretch the ligament and help it heal. They may also advise the patient of lifestyle changes as well as nutritional adjustments that can help with the pain and condition.
- Provides Effective Pain Management â€“ Chiropractic is a very effective way to manage pain throughout the body. Spinal adjustments allow better communication between the brain and nerves, allowing the central nervous system to function more effectively. Condition-specific adjustments speak to the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. This means a more effective form of pain management that is longer lasting.
- Reduces the Risk of Further InjuryÂ â€“ When a person has a condition like plantar fasciitis, they will often adjust their gait in an effort to avoid the pain. This puts stress on other parts of the body and can lead to back pain, sore joints, strained muscles, and other problems. Chiropracticâ€™sÂ whole-body approachÂ helps the person realign their body properly so that they stand and walk properly. This helps them avoid further injury and discomfort.
Foot Levelers Kiosk
The Kiosk helps guide patients in selecting the best custom-made orthotics for their condition and lifestyle. It’sâ€¦
- Fast:Â Push the Start button and the scanner begins.
- Easy to use:Â User-friendly easy touch screen.
- Engaging:Â Videos explain the importance of healthy feet and the benefits of custom-made orthotics.
- Cloud-based:Â Results can be securely accessed from anywhere.
- Comprehensive:Â Easily retrieve previous scans to compare them to new scans and see the difference.
The Foot Levelers Kiosk saves time so you can spend more time living your life.
Plantar fasciitis is caused when the ligament that connects your toes to your heel (the plantar fascia) becomes inflamed, swollen, and weak. This causes the bottom of your foot or heel to hurt when you walk or stand, especially when you first wake or after sitting for a long time. The pain tends to be sharp and stabbing. It is the most commonÂ cause of heel pain and is more prevalent among middle-aged people. However, anyone can get it at any age, especially people who spend a lot of time on their feet.
Health Grades: http://www.healthgrades.com/review/3SDJ4
Facebook Clinical Page:Â https://www.facebook.com/dralexjimene…
Facebook Sports Page:Â https://www.facebook.com/pushasrx/
Facebook Injuries Page:Â https://www.facebook.com/elpasochirop…
Facebook Neuropathy Page:Â https://www.facebook.com/ElPasoNeurop…
Yelp: El Paso Rehabilitation Center:Â http://goo.gl/pwY2n2
Yelp: El Paso Clinical Center: Treatment:Â https://goo.gl/r2QPuZ
Clinical Testimonies:Â https://www.dralexjimenez.com/categor…
Information: Dr. Alex Jimenez â€“ Chiropractor
Clinical Site:Â https://www.dralexjimenez.com
Injury Site:Â https://personalinjurydoctorgroup.com
Sports Injury Site:Â https://chiropracticscientist.com
Back Injury Site:Â https://www.elpasobackclinic.com
Recommend: PUSH-as-Rx Â®â„¢
Rehabilitation Center:Â https://www.pushasrx.com
Feet are important. When you consider what your feet go through, taking 8,000 steps over the course of a day, according to theÂ Illinois Podiatric Medical AssociationÂ (IPMA), itâ€™s easy to see how 75 percent of all Americans will have some type ofÂ foot painÂ at some point in their lives.Â Plantar fasciitisÂ is a common and very painful foot condition that can become chronic if not treated. It is also a condition that responds very well to chiropractic care.
The information herein on "Treat Plantar Fasciitis with *FOOT LEVELERS ORTHOTICS*" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card