- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- Vocal Cord Injury: EP Personal Injury Doctors
- Slipping and Falling Injuries: Personal Injury Doctors
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries: Personal Injury Doctors
- Rear End Collision Injuries: EP’s Personal Injury Doctors
- Trapped Sciatic Nerve In or Around Hamstrings: Personal Injury
- Dr. Alex Jimenez Presents: How Hypertension Is Explained (Part 2)
- Whiplash Nerve Injury: EP Personal Injury Doctors
- Sciatica From Working Out: EP’s Personal Injury Doctors
- Tight Back Muscles: Personal Injury Doctors
Functional Medicine Series
Welcome to Taking Control of Your Healthcare. I will introduce you to a series of functional medicine articles where we will discuss various health and wellness topics as well as describe the best ways you can work with your doctor to receive the health care you deserve. Functional medicine is an individualized, science-based strategy which intends to naturally deal with the underlying causes of disease. However, most individuals do not have access to a functional medicine doctor and they are often given treatments for their symptoms instead of long-lasting solutions for their well-being. This functional medicine series aims to enable individuals to work together with their current healthcare professional or encourages them to seek a useful functional medicine doctor to appraise their particular genetic, biochemical, and lifestyle variables in order to be able to leverage that information to guide a personalized treatment program.
The material in these articles was made available for educational and informational purposes. Always seek medical attention for a healthcare professional when making lifestyle modifications.